Composite materials are a natural fit for the new breed of products that are emerging for various renewable energy technologies.
Strong, light, durable and highly configurable and often the greenest option as well! For new product roll-outs, the variety of processing options support affordable prototyping and economical scaling of production.
Benefits of Composites
• Strong, durable and structural
• Lightweight – weight reductions of around 25 percent compared to the corresponding Steel part
• UV protection – can be painted
• Fire retardant – can be formulated to meet a large number of national and international standards
• Part Consolidation – reduces the number of assemblies, capability to mould complex shapes
• Same coefficient of thermal expansion as steel allows consolidation with adjoining steel parts
CME Value Added Services
• Material Innovation and Customization
• Validation Testing
• Project Management