GLOPAL nestable pallet
- Can be identified with RFID tags
- Operating conditions -40ºC to +80ºC
- Can carry loads up to 2000kg
- Nestable to reduce stack height
- High impact strength
- Readily steam or chemically cleaned
- Four way fork access
- Closed loop inventory system
- Recyclable material
- Patent pending
10 wooden pallets = 1500mm stack height - 300 kg
10 GLOPAL pallets = 290mm stack height – 150 kg
For a 22 pallet semi trailer the weight of conventional pallets is 660kg.
GLOPAL pallet would save 330kg in pallet weight.
Assuming a 1000kg load per pallet.
Using the GLOPAL pallet increases efficiency by 1.43%
For back loads the conventional pallets consume two complete pallet spaces on the truck. This represents a 9% efficiency loss.
In a backload the nestable GLOPAL pallet will stack on top of a full pallet - SO THERE IS NO LOSS OF EFFICIENCY