- Can be identified with RFID tags
- Operating conditions -40ºC to +80ºC
- Can carry loads up to 2000kg
- Nestable to reduce stack height
- High impact strength
- Readily steam or chemically cleaned
- Four-way fork access
- Closed loop inventory system
- Recyclable material
- Patent pending
10 wooden pallets = 1500mm stack height – 300 kg
10 Euro pallets = 290mm stack height – 150 kg
For a 22 pallet semi-trailer the weight of conventional pallets is 660 kg.
Euro pallets would save 330kg in pallet weight.
Assuming a 1000kg load per pallet.
Using the Euro pallets increases efficiency by 1.43%
For back loads, the conventional pallets consume two complete pallet spaces on the truck. This represents a 9% efficiency loss.
In a backload the nestable euro pallets will stack on top of a full pallet – SO THERE IS NO LOSS OF EFFICIENCY.
For more information click here or visit www.myplasticpallets.com